« Home | Building up steam for that first, all important po... » 

Friday, January 20, 2006 

TOKENS AINT JUST FOR SKEEBALL

The L Word’s idea of diversity:

Didn’t you see the black girl dancing in row three at the drag show?

There was a butch in coffee shop scene 23.  She was the one picking her nose.  We did out best to capture the nuances of butch women.  Really.

We are trying to show our experiences as women and lesbians.  Soooo…the main butch characters will all want to be men.

I’ll take skeeball, thanks…

blog_for_choice_day_small.jpg
14 Feb 2001 09:00:00 UTC-0400

About me

  • I'm DJ Shiva.
  • From Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
  • I am a music nerd with a love for bass and political commentary, and far too much time on my hands. So many interesting, informative things on the internets; let me show you them.
My profile